AIMS Project Launches New Website
The Administrative Information Management System (AIMS) project is launching a new website to share news on the latest information on the project, including next steps toward achieving a single administrative system for better human resources, finance and supply chain management.
The following areas will be featured on the website:
- Includes articles of interest pertaining to the project, with everything from the discovery to design workshops that will be conducted in the ‘Imagine’
phase of the project:
- What are the workshops?
- Who participates?
- How do they build a foundation on which to proceed?
- Other topical stories will look at the ‘why’ questions:
- Why do we need AIMS?
- What are the benefits?
‘From Where I Stand’
- Features employee profiles with their perspectives on:
- Current challenges
- How the challenge will be resolved by one comprehensive business system
‘You Asked Us’
- Provides responses to the most frequently asked questions submitted by readers
‘Program Status Updates’
- Includes the latest information on the AIMS Project
- An evolving library of information and tools to support the AIMS initiative