AIMS Learning: What You Need To Know
There are a small number of tasks that all staff and all managers will need to know how to do in the system.
NOTE: Communication will be provided when AIMS Learning materials are available.
As the team continues to work toward an AIMS implementation date, one of the more common questions we receive is how staff will learn what they need to know in advance of the system going live?
There are a small number of tasks that all staff and all managers will need to know how to do in the system. Then there is the more advanced learning that will be required by staff and managers who work in Human Resources, Finance or Supply Chain Management, who have roles that require them to work in the system on a daily basis.
All learning will be online with various tools available to tailor the learning experience.
All Staff and All Managers
- There will be an approximately 60-minute Webex orientation session to demonstrate how to complete the necessary tasks.
- The sessions will be offered many times to accommodate schedules, and will be available online afterward.
- There will also be videos of the individual tasks posted for repeated viewing, along with work standards with step-by-step instructions.
Staff and Managers Working Daily in AIMS
- For staff and managers who work in AIMS on a daily basis, there will be a series of online learning modules. An introductory 30-minute Webex orientation session will guide this self-directed learning.
- There will be follow-up Webex Question and Answer sessions.
- There will be videos demonstrating many common tasks in AIMS, work standards with step-by-step instructions and Quick Reference Guides.
- Managers will have access to their training prior to staff.
All information will be available in MyConnection under the MyLearning tab.
Watch for future communications for information about the online learning modules and available support resources for all staff and all managers.