Systems in Transition: Finance
The Administrative Information Management System (AIMS) is an initiative that will see many business systems common to healthcare retired.
The Administrative Information Management System (AIMS) is an initiative that will see many business systems common to healthcare retired. Among these are Finance systems, a select sample of which includes:
- Oracle e-business Suite - for processing financial transactions in Saskatoon
- Kofax Markview - the invoice processing component of the Oracle e-business suite for Saskatoon
- Cognos Analytics - a business intelligence tool used for financial reporting and data analysis in Regina
- SmartStream - a business transaction software for processing accounts payable in Regina
- ACCPAC - accounting software used at some Regina locations for accounts receivables
These are a few of the many Finance systems that will be retiring across the province. Upon the implementation of AIMS there will be a single destination for all the tools provided by these systems, with Finance staff only needing to log into one system.
For more information, visit AIMSproject.ca.